After i know how to use the jelly powder- benefits of jelly . I love it so much , i use jelly to make different types of dishes from deserts to cooking . And today i would like to share with you my favorite, jelly fruit – Tasty and very healthy. They are less sweet and not oily for lower blood pressure, lower cholesterol levels, protect the liver, reduce inflammation, heal digestive disorders, prevent premature aging and helps in weight loss …. you can find many health benefits of jelly, totally healthy for old folks or kids, as it contains full range of protein and vitamin.The wonders of this jelly cake is that you can add as many type of your favorite foods as you like in it. Sweet or sour fruit mix goes exceptionally well in the jelly. Here my recipe .
- 700 ml water
- 5 g jelly powder
- 100 g caster sugar
- Fruits cube – Green kiwifruits, red grapefruit , mango, blueberries and strawberries
- 200 ml of coconut milk
- 150 ml of lychee juice can
- 2 g jelly powder
- 50 g caster sugar
- Add jelly powder with water and cooking till boil , keep boiling at low hit for 10 minute .
- Add sugar in a pot. Heat up and stir into combined. Set a side
- Place the cut fresh fruits cube into a cake mold..
- Pour the jelly mixture into cake mold. Let it set for couple of minutes.
- Coconut layer , mix coconut, lychee juice with jelly power , cooking to boil in 2 minute.
- Pour second layer coconut for jelly cake .Let it set for couple of minutes.
- Fridge the jelly cake in fridge for 1 hour.
- Remove thecake from mold. Ready to serve.