Mangoes have been part of the human diet for over 4,000 years. The mango tree grows in the tropics and produces juicy, nutritious fruits. People eat mangoes alone or add them to fruit salads and salsas, smoothie, juice or cake… Fresh mangoes are low in calories and contain beneficial nutrients. Available year-round, mangoes are a healthy addition to your diet.
Fiber Most fruits and vegetables supply fiber to your diet. Mangoes are no different, and provide 2.6 g of dietary fiber in a 1 cup serving. Fiber helps foster proper digestion and prevent constipation. Dietary fiber has more far-reaching benefits, as well. A diet high in fiber can lessen your chances of developing heart disease, Type 2 diabetes and diverticulitis disease. The Institute of Medicine recommends that women consume at least 25 grams of fiber a day and men consume at least 38 grams. One cup of mango can help you reach that total.
Vitamin A mangoes supply a healthy dose of vitamin A. You need adequate amounts of vitamin A in your diet to support healthy eyes and proper bone growth. Mangoes supply 1,785 IU of vitamin A in a 1 cup serving. This is about 35 percent of the vitamin A your body needs daily for good health.
Also contend folic acid, is an essential B vitamin with many health benefits.
Today is Friday, i would like to share the recipe How to make a mango cheese cake ( no- bake) with you guy…. during mango season i love to make its, the mango is tasty , nice smell and sweetness, perfect to make a cake.
150 g Thailand mango
150 g heavy cream
150 g cream cheese
50 ml mango juice
50 g sugar
1 tbsp lemon juice
10 g powdered gelatin (add 2 tbsp water and microwave at 500 watts for 15 seconds)
Glaze – mango gelatin
80 ml mango juice
3 g powdered gelatin ( add 1 tbsp water and microwave at 500 watts for 10 seconds)
Bottom – crust
10 small coconut cookies or orio coockie
30 g butter, melted
- OR can use sponge cake Making♥♥♥♥♥♥
- Put coconut cookies into a zip-lock bag and crush until it resembles coarse crumbs. In a bowl, combine crushed cookies and melted butter. Pour cookie crumbs into a cake mold and press down with a back of a spoon to create the crust. Put in the refrigerator to let the crust set.
- Combine all ingredients for the rare cheese cake in a blender and mix until smooth. Pour mixture into the cake pan and keep in the refrigerator until set.
- Combine ingredients for the mango gelatin and mix well. Pour this mixture on top of the rare cheese cake layer. Pour in some cream on top and decorate. Put it back into the refrigerator to let it set.
- Decorate with mango and whipping cream then enjoy its.
Hope you have fun and enjoy !